Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sliding down the "E"

One of Savannah and Owen's favorite things to do is slide down the "E" across from East High.


When we first moved here, I told them that I did it when I went to East High, and I got red paint all over my bum. They begged to try. Luckily, the paint was dry enough the first time they went down, but they both tore holes through the bums of their pants :).  They had sooooo much fun though, and ask all the time if they can go slide down the "E".  Who knew it could be so much fun?!?

Here they go...

We walked across the street to 7-11 after the sliding and got slurpees.
Abby and Jane were pretty ticked off that they didn't get their own. Savannah was nice to share.

Owen wanted his all to himself!
Good thing for big sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment