The 24th of July is a big day in the Boyer family. For 30+ years the family has hosted a big party at my Father-in-law's house in Springville. I love this party, and actually because of it, I met my husband. Every year we spend most of the day setting up and getting ready for the party. This year was no different... except that we live in Salt Lake. Instead of setting up the party all day, we got to go to the days of '47 parade.
Amy, Boston, and Ezra walked with us to the parade. On the way...
I don't think we'll have many more years to get a cute picture of these two boys like this:
| This is the best way to watch the parade... lucky boys! |
| Boston spotted the Wells Fargo stuff, and knew just what it was. |
It was nice to do something a bit out of the norm for our 24th of July. We did leave the parade early and we had a great time at the Boyer's back yard of fire... thanks to Robert and Kris who did all the work. I think a year off though made it all the better for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment