Sunday, August 21, 2011

Random Assortment of Pictures

These a the pictures that don't fit under the other categories, but they all were taken during summer 2011.


We have the drawer sisters:

Bella joined this drawer party.

What could ever be more fun than playing in a drawer?!

The CRAZY kids:
Owen and Boston-- such silly boys.

The diaper ninja's-- who live at MY house!!

One boy who really likes his picture taken... those brown eyes are irresistible.
The Outfits of CHOICE for Savannah and Owen:
I had to threaten Owen to get this shirt off so I could wash it after he had worn it for 3 days!! Savannah's everlasting, reappearing, never-disappearing top, and her favorite skirt and leggings-- what a combo!
We were going somewhere (I don't remember where), and they were instructed to dress nicely... this was the result :) uh huh :)!


These two are "never tired"... here's what happened when they stayed up to watch a movie... This actually is rare for Savannah, I think she could stay up all night long if I let her.




On our summer to do list, we decided that we wanted to make an ant farm. We tried, but couldn't quite catch the ants. Then one day, we found a cracker outside of our house with an already built in ant farm. How lucky are we? Ants are smart, interesting creatures. I used to think they were pests, but now we think they are pretty amazing.


Meal Time for the girls...

They LOVE to play hide and seek behind these curtains. I'm going to have some serious washing to do when we move out, but it sure is fun to watch them hide and giggle at each other. It could be one of the true highlights in my life currently.

Abby

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment