Saturday, August 20, 2011

This is the Place- 1st visit


This is the Place park has become one of our summer staples. Grandpa Boyer has a season pass, so it is fun and even better... free. 

My absolute favorite part is where they can pet the animals.








Owen always enjoys riding the horses. I think it's in his blood.


This cute little goat tried to eat the stroller... Abby and Jane were not amused!


Savannah learned to write her name in the "Deseret Alphabet."
She was really good at it!


Ellie got to wear the 'dunce cap.'
Grandpa, Owen, Ellie, and Savannah jumped on the back of the train...



Another train ride...


Checking out the ship:


Digging for gold:

Savannah has a knack for this too!!! She found lots... no one else found any :) or :( ?!?

Owen and Ellie are REALLY trying to find gold




Here, all that glitters really is gold (well "gold"), and this girl knows how to find the glitter!!


Trying out the pioneer games:




Now these cute little monkeys finally get some camera time. That stroller just doesn't make for very exciting pictures.


I love this play house... I want it at MY house!





Love this one!

They think this is pretty great.

I think they want this at our house too!
If I had one wish, I would wish that Savannah and Owen could always be this excited about laundry, and that I would never have to do it again :)








All kinds of fun is to be had at This is the Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment