Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Fun!

We have had lots of fun this summer!!! Here's what we've done so far...

"THE PIZZA PLACE"

Abby gets to wear the boa Savannah won. She has pretty much tried to eat it ever since :)

Abby also enjoys the food here.

Savannah is always happy when Ellie joins us. They are quite the bowlers!

Owen is too... His hero (a.k.a. Daddy) was the vice president of the UVSC bowling club- so we could be looking at a real future bowler :)

Savannah's expressions are fun to watch while she's bowling-- she gets into it!

Jane is amused by the slide- love that smile.

...and down she goes!

Abby is trying to go down but Jane refuses to get out of the way.

Savannah is such a good big sister- I do hope though in 10 years that she will NOT give her little sisters a turn at the wheel!

They finally compromised- down together.

This game became their new favorite- between the two of them chasing the lights- I think they actually earned a few points.

This was Savannah and Ellie's highlight....




Savannah has been taking gymnastics...


While she is there...

Owen feeds (or torments) the ducks,
and Jane eats the duck bread.



 
 Savannah and Owen have found some fun activities in our own back yard...

They fill up a garbage can full of water, and then beg one of us to stand at the top of the patio and pour water down on them. I wish that still looked fun to me, but I cringe and get goose pimples even thinking about it.
 and of course, we've all enjoyed watching these triplets grow...
so cute :) I guess ALL babies cry when they are hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment