We went to the Springville carnival right after Savannah's graduation:
The Merry GO Round
![]() |
| Abby and Jane enjoyed their first big merry go round ride. I was too chicken to let them go on a horse. We sat in the rocking seat. |
![]() |
| Owen had fun on the horse! |
![]() |
| Owen and Max a.k.a. gorgeous little boys, waiting to go on the trucks!! Notice.. they are holding hands! I love it, and I know that won't happen for very long.. but, it is documented! |
![]() | |
| He is SO excited to be on this truck. |
We learned about amphibians and reptiles at the library... Savannah and Owen even got to "hold" a real baby alligator!!
He rescued this alligator out of the Del Taco garbage can. Good thing we have him in this state. Alligators can eat people... obviously...when they get bigger. He said that people use them to transport drugs. So sad--- for the drug users, and the animals. I'm glad we have a rescuer... a real live Diego.
![]() |
| I don't think Savannah ever thought she would touch an alligator. The guy had to keep the alligator's mouth shut, or else!? |
![]() |
| Owen is pretty much in love with alligators and crocodiles, in theory. His face kind of says the opposite. He did think it was cool afterwards though. |
We made home made lemonade... and it really was good!
Lemons before...
and after!!!
![]() |
| Savannah was the best helper. She really wants to have a lemonade stand. Soon, Savannah! |
We went to my mission reunion last Saturday...
![]() |
| Jane enjoyed the food, of course! :) |
![]() |
| Here is a picture of the sisters... great women. |
The Lunds spoiled us x missionaries and our children. They had a candy cannon, and an airplane that dropped candy on the kids. They had lots of games set up, and catered the best food. I want to be like the Lunds some day. They are such wonderful people. The night before I left Lithuania, I bawled and bawled my eyes out. Much of that crying was that I would miss Lithuania, and the people who left such a print on my heart; but I also cried because I didn't want to leave President and Sister Lund, I wanted to be their missionary forever.
CHANGING GEARS... last but not least... ahem, perhaps a bit inappropriate. You may not want to look, but I think it's pretty dang cute:
A little boy in BIG underwear!
![]() |
| He couldn't find his own, but somehow found these. |
![]() |
| He's quite proud of himself :) |
We've done a lot of fun things so far, but not LAUNDRY :( That just may be the FUN summer activity for tomorrow. I had better at least wash the under wear :)














You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see you- sometime soon hopefully!
ReplyDelete