Thursday, July 14, 2011

St. George




Our one real vacation this summer was going to St. George. We went with my sisters and their families.


This park with fountains was a total highlight for most of my kids...




But not for this one! Abby cried when she touched the water. She just wanted to swing. That's okay too, Abs!

I think one of my highlights was seeing these girls in this:
I realized that I am in LOVE with pink tutus. Most of the clothes we buy for these two are second hand, from other twins, but one day, I saw that everything that I've bought for them has some sort of pink tutu on it- like these swim suits. Totally yummy!















































Another highlight, baby cousins in the bath:


And...
of course I have to put this picture on again :)

Sunbathing was not so popular with Abby and Jane:)

Abby did enjoy the water when she was in a boat. Thanks to Bella for sharing!


I'm not thrilled about myself in a swim suit, but I had to get myself with these cuties. They are obviously ready for a nap here.

This was all of the babies favorite place to be during the whole trip. On this rack. Go figure! Note the pink tutus.
We all had lots of fun in St. George, but I think Abby is demonstrating how we all felt at the end. Hopefully we'll be back soon, St. George!!

No comments:

Post a Comment