Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quick Pictures

Juliann and David decided to come to our gorgeous ward building to take their family Christmas picture. We decided that we would take pictures of them and they would take pictures of us. Here are the results.





I hate to say this, but when I look at pictures I always notice my flaws and the pounds I need to lose. Thankfully I read this quote today. It's a good one to remember at all times... perhaps especially when viewing pictures of oneself.  "Make peace with imperfection... whether it's related to ourselves- a disorganized closet... and imperfect accomplishment, a few pounds we would like to lose- or someone else's "imperfections"- the way someone looks, behaves, or lives their life- the very act of focusing on imperfection pulls us away from our goal of being kind and gentle... as you begin to eliminate your need for perfection in all areas of your life, you'll begin to discover the perfection in life itself." By Richard Carlson in Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.














Behind the scenes... kids running ALL over the place!!!










There is something about this picture I just LOVE. I can't explain why!!
















This was the sweetest moment... they gave each other a hug. Too bad Jane's eyes are closed :(




1 comment:

  1. So sweet! You have the cutest little family- I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete