Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The First Snow This Year!!

Savannah woke up the morning after her birthday party to this:

She thought it was another birthday present!!

We pulled out the snow gear, and bundled everyone up.

 and out they went...
 hugging with excitement,
 making snow angels,
 eating snow,
 sledding on plastic bags,
 and thoroughly enjoying playing in the snow.


I thought two little girls would be content inside, waiting until the older kids came in. I thought wrong!!
 They cried until I bundled them up too...

and out we went.

They couldn't get enough of this cold, white stuff falling from heaven.


Off they went,
 farther,
 and farther
 and even farther...
 Looking through gates,
 making tracks in the snow,
 stopping to smile,
 and study this pretty, cold stuff.

Then we went in, and

Sadness was experienced!!

 Don't worry little pumpkin girls-- there will be plenty more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment