Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Halloweenish Stuff

After I finished the Halloween Post, I realized that I had several more pictures....


 A really fun thing that I hope will be a new tradition... the witches hunt at Gardner Village... we printed off a scavenger hunt on the internet and then took it to Gardner Village to find all the witches on the list. Here are some of them....


 






At the end of the hunt, we took our completed paper to the bakery and got cookies. Loved it.

Abby and Jane's Costumes... which we didn't get such good pictures of on Halloween:
 







This is obviously not Abby's costume, but she's so darn cute making messes, I had to include it.

A carnival at Ellie's school... they did some nifty face painting...

 
At the Halloween carnival at Savannah's school (Uintah Elementary), Owen, Abby, and Jane were all in their BYU clothes. Salt Lake City is the wrong place to wear all BYU-- I am surprised that we didn't get lynched (except- who could hurt such cute kids?--- no one in their right mind!!)  Anyway, last year, Savannah was SO embarrassed at school to admit she was a BYU fan, since we are in total UTE country. This year though, she sits by a boy named Zach in school who is a total BYU fan. I must say, he's a really cute 1st grader!! Now, Savannah gladly wears her BYU clothes. She even plans with Zach when they will both wear their BYU stuff. I think she has a major crush on him, but I don't think she even realizes what crush means- and I'm happy about that!

Here they are in front of the pond at our church with dry ice in it. Too bad we didn't see it when the dry ice really got going!


Last, here are the pumpkin hats I made for Bella and Lia. Jenn just had Leah a few weeks before Halloween. I am happy to make any little girl a "pumpkin girl!!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment