At 6:30 in the morning, I heard pitter-patters running all over the house. Then I felt a body slam and a jump into my bed. "It snowed, it snowed, it snowed." Savannah kept saying. I woke up and realized my sleep was definitely over.
"What time can I go outside? Huh, Mom? 9:00? Do you think I could go outside at 9:00?"
"Ya. 9:00 sounds okay," I mumbled with a half awake stupor.
"Owen, Owen, OWEEENNNN!!!!! We get to go outside at 9:00."
Owen stumbled out of bed and looked out the window. They counted the minutes until 9:00.
I'll have to admit that I was excited for the snow too. It's weird to live in Utah in January and have no snow. By February I'm sick of it, but December and January are the months that we are supposed to have snow.
At 9:00, out we went. I stuck boots and coats over Abby and Jane's jammies because they would never stay inside.
Savannah finally got to build that snowman she's been waiting for...
Owen didn't even stay out long enough to get his picture taken.
Abby was READY to go in...
Another great thing of the season... yummy oranges. They like me to peel half of the orange, and they bite right into them.
I love the crossed legs!!
Fun winter days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment