Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Owen's Christmas Program


(Before I start this post I just have to say that this little group of blog posts ie- the Thanksgiving and Christmas season have been giving me a headache!!!! I don't know if it's the technology or my skills or a mix of both, but I've said a few words that I shouldn't in the frustration of it all!!! I'm just trying to get caught up, but this computer is giving SERIOUS adversity!!!)  ANYWAY.......

Owen had an adorable Christmas program. We love his teacher, Ms. Wendy. He's learning a lot-- he can even read a few words! His preschool class put on a cute Christmas program, and Owen performed like a champ!!





excuse the fuzziness-- he's circling around the Christmas tree.
Then an unexpected guest came to the program!!!

Tho only thing Owen asked Santa for was "Frank" (the combine on Cars 2 who scares Mater and Lightning when they go "tractor tipping"). Santa didn't know how much Owen wanted this, so he had to quickly get orders back to the North Pole. This was one of those things that's not just found at the local toy stores- it's a specialty item. I think Santa was nervous that it may not get to his sleigh in time!!

Abby and Jane didn't like this Santa as much as the last one- something about a Santa who really breathed and moved really alarmed them...



Savannah liked this Santa though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment