He's handsome alright!
He can be angelic...
and sometimes, yes,
a hansome little devil.
I SURE DO LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!
...even when he is naughty.
He just began a new hobby....
GOLF!!!!
And his daddy couldn't be prouder
this may just be a life long hobby...
Owen's hero is his daddy. He wants to do everything daddy does.
I think he looks like a natural at this golfing thing...
(Of course, I'm his mommy, and he's my only son-- to me he is absolutely talented no matter what)
Other than taking off, trying to drive the golf cart by himself...
and suddenly pulling down his pants right in the middle of the green to go potty when Michael wasn't looking---
Golfing was a success!!
and suddenly pulling down his pants right in the middle of the green to go potty when Michael wasn't looking---
Golfing was a success!!
He has never had so much fun.
Michael told Owen the night before that he was going to take him golfing. Owen needed no bribes that night to go to bed because he could not wait for the next day. He said, "when I hear cocckle, cockle, doo... then we'll go golfing, huh daddy?" (Our neigbors have a rooster, and that is his sound for roosters :)
Early the next morning, while Michael and I are still sleeping, we hear fast little feet zooming down the stairs. And a cute little raspy, still sleepy voice say, "Daddy, it's time to go golfing!!"
Even though it was earlier than expected, Michael could not resist getting up to take his little boy to do his favorite thing.
That night, while Michael was tucking Owen into bed, Owen gave him a big hug and said,
"Daddy, thanks for taking me golfing."
I think we have zillions of golfing trips to look forward to after that!
The cutest thing is that he says golfing-- "gowfing".
I heard the word "gowfing" probably 500 times the rest of the day.
Father and son were sooooo pleased with each other.
A few of Owen's other loves---
his baby kitty... he's named
"Baby Jane Kitty"
we'll see if the name sticks.
This kitty puts up with more that I've ever in my entire life seen any animal endure.
Owen holds it like a baby, tortures it like he does his big sister, chases it like he would with a friend playing tag, and malls it like he wishes he could with his baby sisters.
AND
SWINGING!!!
He is obsessed with it. He and I are so proud that he can pump like a champ. Thank heavens I don't have to push him every second anymore!!
AND
looking for crocodiles that might live under the streets.
He throws rocks and looks down every grate we see... just in case there are crocodiles.
That's my boy...
so silly, and so darn cute.
Mwaas
(that is what he says when he is giving someone a kiss).















No comments:
Post a Comment