Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rewind... back to Valentine's Day

We started a new tradition this Valentine's Day. The week before Valentine's day we came up with a list of people who need help. Throughout the week, we gathered items and made packages. On Valentine's day, we made our deliveries. The kids really enjoyed taking packages to Shriner's hospital, some homeless people, friends, and leaving $s for kids in the toy section at the dollar store.

I hope when they are older, they never get depressed on Valentine's Day if they don't have a "true love", but I hope they find ways to reach out to people around them.





Abby and Jane didn't get to help much this year, but they sure are sweet <3.


Now a days in elementary school, they have to bring their own creative valentine boxes for their Valentine party. This was the night before the Valentine's Day party...

Savannah has become quite the designer, and she transformed it into this....

She really wanted to bring these little pencils as the valentines for her classmates.


I stayed up longer than I thought I'd have to concocting these valentines... moms, children, projects, and all-nighters... it's begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment