Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Old Barn

I went to Emerson Elementary School here in Salt Lake City.  At recess I was always mesmerized by some old barns and buildings which were behind a chain link fence at the back of the playground.  Since we've moved back, I am still mesmerized by the sight:

I've been wanting to take pictures of my kids there. Although, they tried a little too hard to pose sometimes :)







I'm going to try again another day. I don't know many cooler spots for pictures.


Then we went to one of our all time favorite places: Liberty Park- which e will most definitely miss


Savannah and Owen were so excited to pull out their bikes and speed around the park.
For some reason Owen really wanted me to take his picture in this pose- there you go Owen... for posterity's sake :)


                         What a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment