musings of nancy b.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Feeding the Ducks at Sugarhouse Park

Yesterday we enjoyed the sun and the ducks at Sugarhouse Park.















Abby gives half to herself and half to the ducks :)



These little duckies like to be fed too.... but, they prefer zingers.


Posted by Nancy at 4:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (50)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • The reason I've taken so long this time
      • What I've Learned from Owen
      • What I've Learned From Savannah
      • The Old Barn
      • Feeding the Ducks at Sugarhouse Park
      • I Looked Out the Window and What did I See?
      • Rewind... back to Valentine's Day
      • Garden Park Ward Nursery
      • The Museum of Natural History
      • Rewind... back to Martin Luther King Jr. Day
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2011 (55)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
Nancy
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.