Sunday, June 12, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS, SAVANNAH!!!

It seems like just a day or two ago that I was sobbing because my first born child was going to Kindergarten. I blinked my eyes, and she's done!!!
Here is graduation... Who knew that she would start Kindergarten in Springville and graduate in Salt Lake. None of us saw that one coming!

Savannah with her teacher, Mrs. Eskeli.

The graduates!!

What a cute girl... We love her friend, Emma, on the left side.

Abby was obviously having a good time too :)

kind of a funny shot of Michael, sorry honey! Everyone else is enjoying the refreshments. Jane and Abby are stealing everyone else's food.


The kindergarteners did a play for graduation. Most of them were leaves, and were asked to wear green, if they had any. We couldn't find green pants for Savannah, and she REALLY wanted to wear green, so I attempted to sew her a skirt that morning with the only green fabric we had on hand... the army fabric. She actually loved it- despite all the many mess-ups. I'm glad she's still sweet like that, and I really really really hope that lasts.

Here she is with Blade and Drew. Drew came up and gave her a big hug. So cute!

Savannah and Tessa

Savannah and Emma
I am so proud of you, Savannah. It wasn't easy to leave Springville, but you adapted well. You have learned so much in Kindergarten-- I am especially pleased with the way you read. You gave a talk today in Primary, and you read the whole thing-- including a scripture, all by yourself. You are an amazing girl with lots of talent. You work hard, and you help so much at home. You are my right hand girl, and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment